Airport Jobs in Canada
Hello!! Every heartily welcome 99naukri.co is one of the leading advertising on online plat from. Here we connect people to their ideal Jobs so they can achieve their career goals easily. Here you can gate many chances to achieve your goals for your golden future. don’t waste your time. we are helping to get your dreams.
Trade Assist have to opportunity for You to work some of the largest companies in New Zealand – Apply now and we will get in touch with you in the New Year!
We are looking for reliable individuals who are not afraid of hard work.
100 % of real jobs. You don’t have to pay any cost to apply for this job you should not miss this golden chance. Here we have the new job vacancy positions in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Qatar, Europe & Many More.
- Aircraft / Cabin Cleaner
- Cargo Assistant
- Baggage Handler
- Ground Staff
- Ramp Agent
- Customer Service Staff
- Flight Attendant
- Avionics Technician
- Flight Dispatcher
- Air Traffic Control
- Farm Worker:- 200 Nos.
- Your basic salary will be $1500+ – $3500+ Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
- You’re every year salary will be increased if your performance is higher.
- High school or diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
Ground Staff: Airport Jobs in Canada
We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are travelling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations and selling tickets. You should be able to promptly resolve passenger queries and ensure that all passengers are satisfied.
Ground Staff Responsibilities: Airport Jobs in Canada
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
Airport Jobs in Canada
Ground Staff Requirements:
- Diploma in Administration or Travel, or PG Diploma Course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
Gardener Job Description:
We are searching for a competent and reliable Gardener to maintain our company garden. You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small and heavy machinery. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and possess in-depth knowledge of effective gardening techniques.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Planting equipment
- Farm truck
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- No experience
HIRING IS GOING ON FOR CARGO STAFFS IN AIRPORT
- Qualification Required Minimum 10th passed
- Age- 18 to 38
- Perks and benefits
- Overtime Facility
- Role Cargo Operations / Officer / Loadmaster
- Industry Type Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways
- Functional Area Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category Airline
- UG: Graduation Not Required
How to Apply
- Fresh CV/bio-data
- passport size clear photo
To apply for the job click here .. also share this job to help other
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious, Please inform us We are active as soon as possible: [email protected] and Facebook:- @jobs info