Carpenter Helper Jobs
|HIRING ORGANIZATION||PB 152128 CONSTRUCTION LTD.|
|Salary||$28.00 hourly / 32 hours per week|
|Job Shift||Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning|
|Benefits||Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits|
|Education||No Degree, Certificate, or diploma|
|Start as soon as possible|
Education: No level, certificate or diploma
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Apply Also: Canada Post Jobs | Canada Post Hiring 2023
- At elevations
- Numerous areas
- Lots, unload and deliver building materials
- Mix, pour and spread out materials
- Help in straightening pipelines throughout pipeline building
- Clean up chemical spills and various other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at building websites
- Often tend or feed devices or devices used in construction
Experience and specialization
Devices and machinery experience
- Nail weapons
Building and construction field of expertise
- Industrial, industrial and institutional
- Lorry supplied by employer
- Happy to travel
- Going to take a trip regularly
- Traveling expenditures paid by the company
Job problems and physical abilities
- Recurring jobs
- Handling hefty lots
- Physically requiring
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Steel-toed safety and security boots.
- Hard hat.
- Mobile phone.
- Security vest.
- Team player.
- Vision treatment benefits.
- Fuel paid.
- Pregnancy and adult advantages.
- Free car park offered.
- Parking offered.
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?