Electrician, construction, and maintenance
|Haring Originations||Nor-Tech Power & Controls Inc.|
|Salary||30.00 to 40.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 to 50 hours per week|
|Benefits||Health benefits, Long term benefits|
|Starts||As soon as possible|
Language Options: English
Education and learning: Other trades certification or diploma
Experience: 5 years or even more
Experience and Field of expertise:.
* Efficiency in electric systems and devices.
* Understanding of generators, turbines, and instrumentation.
* Proficient in motors and controls, consisting of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
* Knowledge of hand tools and their proper use.
Benefits: Electrician Job in Canada
* Comprehensive health advantages plan, including oral and vision treatment.
* Accessibility to a health care plan for assurance.
* Lasting benefits, consisting of a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) for retired life financial savings.
I hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any type of further concerns.
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?