Security Guard Jobs in Gulf Country
Hello!! Every heartily welcome 99naukri.co is one of the leading advertising on online plat from. Here we connect people to their ideal Jobs so they can achieve their career goals easily. Here you can gate many chances to achieve your goals for your golden future. don’t waste your time. we are helping to get your dreams.
We are looking for reliable individuals who are not afraid of hard work.
100 % of real jobs. You don’t have to pay any cost to apply for this job you should not miss this golden chance. Here we have the new job vacancy positions in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Qatar, Europe & Many More.
- Security Guard: 300 Nos.
- Your basic salary will be 1000 – 3000 Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
- You’re every year salary will be increased if your performance is higher.
Qualifications Security Guard Jobs in Gulf Country
- High school or diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
Security Guard Jobs in Gulf Country
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets (property, people, equipment, money, etc.) from a variety of hazards (such as waste, damaged property, unsafe worker behavior, criminal activity such as theft, etc.) by enforcing preventative measures. Security guards do this by maintaining a high-visibility presence to deter illegal and inappropriate actions, looking (either directly, through patrols, or indirectly, by monitoring alarm systems or video surveillance cameras) for signs of crime or other hazards (such as a fire), taking action to minimize damage (such as warning and escorting trespassers off property), and reporting any incidents to their clients and emergency services (such as the police or paramedics), as appropriate.
The Security Guard is responsible for overseeing the safety and security of Rabobank Arena, Theater and Convention Center patrons, employees, and assets. In addition to the specific job duties described below, the incumbent in this position is expected to represent the Security Department in an exemplary manner; maintain good business relations with all the employees and managers in other departments; participate in all departmental and company-wide meetings; and maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
Responsible for maintaining the security of the interior and exterior of the building by conducting patrols of the premises on a regular basis via golf cart or on foot.
Respond immediately to fire control centre to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
Respond to all safety & security calls in a professional and timely manner.
Interact with Rabobank Arena, Theater and Convention Center patrons, vendors & employees in a courteous and professional manner.
Document in writing all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately described.
Required Qualifications: Security Guard Jobs in Gulf Country
High school diploma or equivalent.
1-2 years of related work experience.
Communicate effectively in English.
An understanding of the rule of law & the relevant penal codes. e.g. loitering, skateboarding ordinance.
Represent the Security Department in an exemplary manner.
Must maintain good business relations with all the employees & managers in other departments.
Effectively perform in crises and work under pressure without the loss of composure.
Exhibit maturity by making sound judgment.
Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information.
Skilled at interacting effectively and calmly with angry or emotional patrons and employees during intensely aggravated circumstances.
Participate in all departmental and company-wide meetings.
Maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
Applicants must have a current California Guard Card, or Proprietary Security Officer (PSO) Card OR be willing and able to obtain one prior to employment.
Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Requirements Security Guard Jobs in Gulf Country
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Shopping Mall Jobs in Qatar
- Canada Hiring New Workers in 2020
- Biscuit Factory Worker Wanted in London
How to Apply
- Fresh CV/bio-data
- passport size clear photo
To apply for the job click here .. also share this job to help other
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious, Please inform us We are active as soon as possible: [email protected] and Facebook:- @jobs info