Canada Hiring New Workers in 2020
Hello!! Every heartily welcome 99naukri.co is one of the leading advertising on online plat from. Here we connect people to their ideal Jobs so they can achieve their career goals easily. Here you can gate many chances to achieve your goals for your golden future. don’t waste your time. we are helping to get your dreams.
|Factory worker jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Taxi Driver jobs in Canada||Click Here to Apply|
|Dairy Farm jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Jobs in Canada With Work Permit||Click Here to Apply|
|Poultry Farm jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Supermarket jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Farm Jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Hotel jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Factory jobs||Click Here to Apply|
|Apple packer jobs||Click Here to Apply|
We are looking for reliable individuals who are not afraid of hard work.
100 % of real jobs. You don’t have to pay any cost to apply for this job you should not miss this golden chance. Here we have the new job vacancy positions in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Qatar, Europe & Many More.
- Executive Assistant
- Guest Service Executive
- M&E Technician (Plumber)
- A/C Mechanic
- Parking Supervisor
- Laundry Machine Operator
- Security Guard
- Room Boy / Room Cleaner
- Kitchen Helper
- Your basic salary will be $1500 – $3000 Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
- You’re every year salary will be increased if your performance is higher.
Qualifications: Canada Hiring New Workers in 2020
- High school or diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
Canada Hiring New Workers in 2020
Housekeeping:- Specific Skills
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
In this key role, you will maintain an accurate inventory of manufacturing parts and supplies for our production floor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills; accessing information and basic data entry
- Previous Experience with an ERP System
- Proficient at operating a forklift.
- High School diploma a must
- Responsible for the receiving, shipping, and inspection of aircraft parts
- Ensure that all receiving and shipping records, logs, and documentation comply with company Policy Manual and Transport Canada regulations
- Conduct internal inventory audits
- High School Diploma or training in a field related to the position
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience occupying similar functions
- Experience in hazardous materials handling/shipping and in-depth knowledge of customs documentation (an asset)
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding ability in managing priorities
- Sense of initiative, solution-oriented, and able to work in a fast and changing environment
Doorman:- Key Responsibilities
- To establish and maintain harmonious relationships with residents, their families and employees
- To run the front desk in a courteous efficient manner
- To respond to all incoming phone calls and pages in a professional and welcoming manner
- To maintain office inventories
- To handle various administrative and introductory accounting duties
- Previous clerical experience in a related environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a very busy reception area
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating empathy and patience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid is required
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority, patient safety is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone at VIHA; as such, the requirement to continuously improve quality and safety is inherent in all aspects of this position.
Skills And Abilities
- Supervise other workers
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Instruct apprentices
- Determine the appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations
- Urgent Hiring in U.A.E Apply Now
- Pick/Packers Jobs in New Zealand
- Hungry Jack’s Hiring Crew Member in Australia
How to Apply
- Fresh CV/bio-data
- passport size clear photo
To apply for the job click here .. also share this job to help other
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious, Please inform us We are active as soon as possible: [email protected] and Facebook:- @jobs info