Shopping Mall Jobs in Qatar
Hello!! Every heartily welcome 99naukri.co is one of the leading advertising on online plat from. Here we connect people to their ideal Jobs so they can achieve their career goals easily. Here you can gate many chances to achieve your goals for your golden future. don’t waste your time. we are helping to get your dreams.
We are looking for reliable individuals who are not afraid of hard work.
100 % of real jobs. You don’t have to pay any cost to apply for this job you should not miss this golden chance. Here we have the new job vacancy positions in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Qatar, Europe & Many More.
- Sales Men (Male/Female)
- Security Guard
- Safety Officer
- Office Boy
- Your basic salary will be 1500 – 3000 Qr Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
- You’re every year salary will be increased if your performance is higher.
- High school or diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
Shopping Mall Jobs in Qatar
Job Description :
Looking for an experienced Accountant in Qatar.
Job Details: Shopping Mall Jobs in Qatar
- Prepares account analyses and reconciliation.
- Coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes the organization’s accounting operation; recommend improvements.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Fluency in English and Written and spoken
- IT skill.
Job Details:( Electrician )
- Maintains inventory of electrical parts and motors, advising management of purchasing requirements.
- Moves and installs existing or new equipment and facilities.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, guidelines, JSA’s, policies, procedures, and/or directives. Employ safe work habits at all times. Report any hazards to supervision without delay. Exercise proper care and protection of company property.
- Operate mobile equipment, including forklift trucks, lifts, and booms to assist with all production work.
- Experience minimum 3 years in the same role.
- With transferable visa NOC
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of building materials related to mechanical & electrical
- Knowledge of store management & procedures
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office Applications and ERP
- Handle materials inventory, receipt and delivery in the store.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies/materials in the store and produce periodic updates for reporting to the Projects Manager and Store Manager.
- Maintain an updated record of stock levels and provide documents for stocks that were not accounted.
- Urgent Hiring in U.A.E Apply Now
- Pick/Packers Jobs in New Zealand
- Hungry Jack’s Hiring Crew Member in Australia
How to Apply
- Fresh CV/bio-data
- passport size clear photo
To apply for the job click here .. also share this job to help other
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious, Please inform us We are active as soon as possible: [email protected] and Facebook:- @jobs info