Produce Stocker Jobs in Walmart Canada
Walmart Shops Go To The Heart Of The Local Community
As an associate, you’ll be the inviting face our consumers see each time they see our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the fantastic items that our clients want and expect to make sure that they return again and again.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team interacting to supply extraordinary customer experiences and also assisting Canadians to save cash to live far better.
Job Type: Regular/Permanent
Schedule: Morning, Afternoons, Evenings, Nights
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a solitary mom-and-pop store and also changed it into the world’s largest merchant. Considering that those founding days, something has actually remained regular: our dedication to helping our consumers conserve cash so they can live far better. Today, we’re reinventing the purchasing experience and also our partners are at the heart of it. You’ll play a crucial duty fit the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that location where your interests meet function. Join our family members and also produce an occupation you take pride in.
|Location||2151-10153 KING GEORGE BLVD, SURREY, BC V3T 2W3, Canada|
What makes an effective Generate Stocker at Walmart? Check out the leading qualities we’re trying to find and see if you have the right mix.
- Great Listener
- Team Player
LMIA Approved: LMIA Approved Jobs | Walmart Jobs in Calgary
- Health care
- Life insurance policy
- Paid Vacation
- Advanced ED
- Store Discount
- EQ Health
- Special Discount Days
Duties: Produce Stocker Jobs
To supply exceptional customer support and help in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive buying experience as well as drive consumer commitment.
1. Zoning the department.
2. Turning supply and also checking for ended products.
3. Guaranteeing the product is effectively authorized and valued.
4. Adhering to requirements as well as policies for cold chain conformity, thermometer calibrations, temperature level recording, food handling, item turning, sell-by dates, and also expiration days.
5. Adhering to food security as well as dealing with procedures and also following sanitation and cleansing procedures.
6. Adhering to proper treatments for; Buying, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/ labels.
7. Guaranteeing that department is fully stocked with goods as well as awaits organization.
8. Adhering To Health and wellness guidelines.
Walmart will suit the disability-related needs of applicants and also affiliates as required by regulation.
Location: 2151-10153 KING GEORGE BLVD, SURREY, BC V3T 2W3, Canada
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.