Receptionist Jobs in Saskatoon
|City of Saskatoon
|$19.83 to $ 21.87 an hour
|Recreation and Community Development
|Full-Time – Part-Time
Under guidance of the Staff III, this setting offers clients, who use entertainment centers and executes a selection of features including function, basic admission, program registration, and also activity space rental.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Processes general admission, LeisureCard sales, program registration, activity area rental payment, storage locker income collection, auto parking licenses, city cards, and so on, utilizing an automated point-of-sale system, as well as obtaining clients entering recreation facilities.
- Gives program and also service information including routines, program description, plan description, as well as center rental info.
- Replies to relevant problems and also queries in accordance with well-established policies and also procedures.
- Prepares shift profits balancing record, equilibriums deals to report, balances cash float, and prepares a bank deposit.
- Processes program registration applications, course transfers, and also withdrawals according to Department policy. Forward refund demands to the supervisor for approval as well as handling. Prints course listings, as needed.
- Processes reserving ask for marked rooms for temporary usage, e.g. rooms for conferences, educate the Staff 10 of any rental needs and also forwards all other rental/event requests to the supervisor. Initiates client birthday celebration requests and forwards them to supervisor for handling.
- Gets in admission pass usage info and profits summaries right into computer system data sources.
- Carries out basic office functions such as declaring and also word processing, as called for.
- Help managerial personnel in giving shift alignment for brand-new staff.
- Performs other associated responsibilities as designated.
- Quality 12 education and learning.
- One year of associated cash-handling experience in a customer support environment.
- Expertise in approved treatments for taking care of cash money, stabilizing purchases, and finishing revenue (cash) collection records.
- Knowledge of customer service principles as well as methods.
- Capability to communicate with consumers and remain tranquil when taking care of clients during high quantity periods.
- Capacity to provide responsive customer service, as well as communicate self-confidence as well as skills.
- Ability to maintain records and also to make precise arithmetic computations.
- Capacity to recognize and also execute oral and also written instructions.
- Capacity to establish efficient functioning partnerships.
- Skill in the operation of office devices and also automated systems, consisting of a programmed cash register.
Requires Security Check
Acceptable current Criminal Record Check (CRC) upon offer of employment.
Shift work and weekend work are involved.
Weekly Hours: 40
Salary Range: $19.83 to $21.87 CAD per hour (2023 rates)
Variety, Equity as well as Inclusion
The City of Saskatoon uses an inclusive office that accepts varied backgrounds. As an equity partner with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission (SHRC), the City devotes to variety, equity as well as incorporation in our workplaces. By having our workforce reflect the area we serve, we sustain the realization of miyo-pimatisiwin, (me-o-pi-ma-ti-si-win) “the good life”, for all citizens. To find out more about Variety, Equity and also Incorporation at the City, please check out Saskatoon.ca/ variety.
The City of Saskatoon aims to offer an easily accessible as well as comprehensive workplace for all, consisting of the application as well as option procedure through sensible access as well as lodgings. Should you need holiday accommodation through any phase of the recruitment procedure, please email [email protected].