Vegetable Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
|Hiring Origination||Glenmore Garden Market|
|Salary||16.75 hourly / 40 to 60 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Seasonal employment, Full time|
|Start date||Starts as soon as 2024-04-01|
|Benefits:||Financial benefits, Other benefits|
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Experience a possession
The company mentioned that this is an environment-friendly job because the placement:
Includes duties and responsibilities that cause favorable ecological outcomes
Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Personnel lodging offered
- Urban location
- Numerous areas
- Moving costs covered by company
- Cleansing plant
- Fruit trees training
- Hand gathering veggies
- Plant, cultivate and water plants
- Harvest crops
- Clean workspace
Experience and specialization
Type of product
Sort of plants
- Bell peppers
- Wonderful corn
- Orchard fruit
Tools and equipment experience
- Farm vehicle
- Hand tools
Safety and security
- Criminal record check
- Legitimate motorist’s permit
Job problems and physical capabilities
- Busy atmosphere
- Work under pressure
- Repeated tasks
- Managing hefty tons
- Physically requiring
- Focus to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to compare colours
- Mix of sitting, standing, walking
- Representing extended durations
- Flexing, crouching, stooping
- Overtime called for
- Up to 23 kg (50 pounds).
- Effective social skills.
- Team player.
- Values and principles.
- Fuel paid.
- Free car parking is offered.
- Learning/training paid by the company.
- On-site features.
- On-site housing options.
- Group structure opportunities.
- Transport supplied by the company.
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
By e-mail: [email protected]
Include this recommendation number in your application
Right here is what you need to consist of in your application:
- Work reference number
- Cover letter
This job uploading includes evaluating questions. Please answer the complying with questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you presently legitimately able to work in Canada?
- Do you presently reside in closeness to the advertised area?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of work?