House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
Hello!! Every heartily welcome 99naukri.co is one of the leading advertising on online plat from. Here we connect people to their ideal Jobs so they can achieve their career goals easily. Here you can gate many chances to achieve your goals for your golden future. don’t waste your time. we are helping to get your dreams.
We are looking for reliable individuals who are not afraid of hard work.
100 % of real jobs. You don’t have to pay any cost to apply for this job you should not miss this golden chance. Here we have the new job vacancy positions in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Qatar, Europe & Many More.
- House Cleaner: 100 Nos.
- Your basic salary will be 1000 – 2500 $ Per Month.
- The company will provide food, accommodation, and medical expenses.
- You’re every year salary will be increased if your performance is higher.
- High school or diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in English.
House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area. The assigned area could be an aircraft, building, hospital or other facilities. Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties. Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
100 Mile & Female House Cleaner is looking for a Casual Cleaner to join their team! If you have Grade 10, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience…Apply today!
As a team player, you will perform a variety of duties within a Housekeeping Operation such as:
- Maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, and common areas;
- Cleans areas including floors, stairways, walls, windows and ceilings by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, spot washing and wet washing;
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms;
- Strips and makes beds;
- Picks up soiled laundry and linens;
- Cleans Nursing area and isolation rooms including washing of furniture;
- Cleans upholstered furniture and carpets by vacuuming, shampooing, and brushing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Specific Skills: House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change sheets
Transportation: House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver’s license
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Personal Suitability: House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
PRIMARY DUTIES: House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
- Assist with general household management including light housekeeping duties, shopping, meal planning and preparation (recognizing any diet restrictions that may apply).
- Encourage the Client in maintaining independence by supporting them to maintain a clean home
- Performs other related housekeeping tasks as indicated in the individualized written client service plan.
- Practices universal precautions and adheres to WHMIS protocols.
- Recognizes and reports safety concerns or equipment malfunction in the home environment and acts accordingly to meet the safety and the protection needs of the Client.
- Able to establish communication with appropriate sources in response to emergency
- Be conscious of the hazards in the home environment and to act accordingly in meeting the safety and protection needs of the Client.
- Observes, documents and reports any emotional or physical changes in the Client’s condition
QUALIFICATIONS: House Cleaner Jobs in Norway
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check including the Vulnerable Sector Search – valid within 12 months;
- Current First Aid / CPR level “C” Certification;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Reliable, adequately insured vehicle (required due to time and distance between visits).
- Up to date immunization record (including TB 2 step test)
- Shopping Mall Jobs in Qatar
- Canada Hiring New Workers in 2020
- Biscuit Factory Worker Wanted in London
How to Apply
- Fresh CV/bio-data
- passport size clear photo
To apply for the job click here .. also share this job to help other
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious, Please inform us We are active as soon as possible: [email protected] and Facebook:- @jobs info